I’ve spent so much time playing catch up after my vacation that I haven’t had the chance to do a proper photo shoot. To make up for it, I’ve been documenting my daily duds (Freudian slip, perhaps?) over on my Instagram feed. Here’s a glimpse of how last week shaped up for me fashion-wise:
- I wore ruffles and stripes while spending the day heads-down, catching up on emails and prepping for upcoming client meetings and events.
- It’s been a while since I wore head-to-toe pink, so I made the most of the occasion with lace and bows.
- I wanted to look spiffy while hosting a joint marketing seminar with an old business colleague, so I opted for my new floral skirt from H&M, and of course another bow!
- Eric told me I should send these overalls back, but I disagreed and instead wore them for a day of chores and errands.
- I’d been saving this cocktail dress I picked up in Milan last Christmas (I’m so upset we don’t have this store in the States!), and finally got to wear it to Carnegie Hall for an impromptu trip to the symphony!
And there you have it folks: My personal fashion week summed up in 60 seconds!