With 4th of July right around the corner, I thought I’d share with you guys another one of my super simple (but oh so delicious!) entertaining ideas. I can’t think of a better way to cool off on a hot summer’s day than with a refreshing slice of ice–cold watermelon. And you know what makes watermelon even better? Smirnoff Watermelon! Yep, you read that correctly. These spiked watermelon wedges only take a few minutes to prepare, and your guests will happily thank you for the treat.
Here’s the rundown on how to prepare these frozen treats for your 4th of July get-together:
- Cut one 1 watermelon into wedges. If this task intimidates you, no need to fret. This video walks you through step-by-step.
- Once you’ve cut your wedges like a pro, gently place them into a large gallon size freezer bag.
- Carefully pour in enough Smirnoff Watermelon to soak the entire contents of your bag.
- Seal the bag (very important!) and place in freezer for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve frozen slices to your guests, and enjoy responsibly. Remember, each slice equals 1 serving!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smirnoff for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine. Thanks so much for supporting the brands that help make Closet Confections possible. And remember to always drink responsibly!